For that premium looking lawn we recommend our Standard lawn care program with five regular application treatments per year plus a yearly mechanical aeration and scarification, this will ensure your lawn has the appropriate benificial nutrients it requires to thrive throughout the year – weeds and moss will be controlled, soil health will be improved all leading to a lush healthy lawn you will be proud of.
Our Standard (and most popular ) Lawn Treatment Program includes –
Spring Lawn Treatment
- We will apply our slow release Spring fertiliser to produce a nice steady growth throughout this important time of year, we will also review and apply a moss control if required.
- We will complete a condition report, this will be emailed to you and include an assessment of the condition of your lawn, this will also and include additional tips and or recommendations we feel your lawn will benefit from.
Early Summer Lawn Treatment
Grass growth should now be in full swing and you should be way into a regular mowing regime. Nutrients from the spring treatment will almost be depleted and ready for a top-up. This is also the time of year when annual and perenial weeds will start to appear.
- We will apply our high Nitrogen slow release fertiliser that will nourish the grass for up to 12 weeks. Our fertilisers do not need to be watered in however if the lawn is dry watering in will produce quicker results.
- We will apply a liquid herbicide to start to tackle the emerging perennial and annual weeds, our weed killers have 3 active ingredients and will control a wide range of common lawn weeds.
- A further condition report will be completed, this will be emailed to you with recommendations and additional lawn care tips
Late Summer Lawn Treatment
- We will apply a non-scorch fertiliser to supply the grass with all the nutrients it needs without the risk of it burning and damaging your lawn. If rain is not forthcoming our fertiliser will sit dormant until the lawn is irrigated or rain returns.
- We will spot treat any stubborn weeds or weeds that have emerged since your last treatment.
- We will complete our third condition report and email you our findings with lawn tips and any recommendations we feel you will benefit from.
Autumn Lawn Treatment
- We will apply a slow release low Nitrogen fertiliser with other added beneficial macro and micronutrients to help set the lawn up for the cooler months.
- We will apply a liquid moss killer, this will not only keep moss in check but also toughen up the lawn to reduce diseases outbreaks, this also has the added benefit of a rapid green up.
- We will check for any lawn diseases and a condtition report will be carried out and emailed to the customer.
Winter Lawn Treatment
- We will apply a liquid moss and conditioner. The three way action of this treatment kills moss, toughens up the grass for the cold temperatures, one further benefit is a nice rapid green-up of your lawn.
- The final condition report of the year (we will probably be nagging you about clearing leaves and debris from the surface of your lawn)